- We discuss with you your excursion requirements and what we can offer
- We will provide you a quote and a proposed itinerary
- You advise us in writing of your acceptance
- We will issue you an invoice
- Upon receipt of your payment, your reservation will be confirmed in our booking system Full payment made 30 days prior to excursion departure date
- We will send you a pre-departure information pack before you leave to let you know what to bring
Organising your tour involves many things like buying food, scheduling bus drivers and tour guides, booking campsites and servicing vehicles. Our following terms and conditions aim to be fair to you as a visitor, Remote Education Tours as your host, and any of the people who agree to work with Remote Education Tours as part of your visit.
Terms & Conditions of Booking & Cancellation Policy
Once Remote Education Tours has confirmed a booking a deposit of 25% is required to be paid within 14 days. Deposits are non refundable. Full payment for the tour is required 30 days prior to tour departure or we may cancel the booking. Bookings made within 30 days of travel must be paid in full, within 72 hours.
By making a deposit and/or any payment, in full or part, you are agreeing to accept the terms and conditions as outlined on this page.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
Cancellations for all tours will incur the following charges:
- Cancellations outside of 45 days - no charge (deposits are non-refundable)
- Cancellations between 45 and 30 days prior to tour departure incur a 25% fee of total tour cost (deposits are non refundable)
- Cancellations between 30 and 14 days prior to tour departure incur 50% fee of total tour cost (deposits are non refundable)
- Cancellation within 14 days prior to tour departure – no refund.
Because our prices are in part determined by the number of passengers, any individual person(s) cancelled from a group booking do not attract a discount from the tour invoice.